Tuesday 9 April 2013

Male Art Nude ~ Brian


Okay, I now have a name for what I do.  I produce artistic nude images of the male form.  This is something I very much enjoy simply because I love the quality of light as well as the creation of a slightly more abstract view of a man's body. 


These images work really well in black and white, hence the reason I mainly produce this work in black and white. 


These images are of a man who has worked very hard and has been taking very good care of his body in recent years, so much so that it would be hard to guess his age.  I'll let you read on and view the images further so you have time to guess his age before I reveal it at the end. 


I must say I have amazed myself at how comfortable I am in producing these images.  It is a job and my mind is set on accomplishing the task at hand, albeit a creative and artistic one.  So in case you are wondering, no I'm not uncomfortable during the session and I don't feel my clients are either.  I work in a very relaxed environment and I do my best to make my clients comfortable too. 


I'm very much looking forward to the next commission of this nature.  Get in touch if you or anyone you know is interested.  I'd be happy to arrange a meeting to discuss the possibilities.  And of course there is no obligation if you decide you don't want to go ahead with booking a session. Also bear in mind that images of this nature don't always need to involve full nudity.  If you prefer there is no reason why jeans or pants can't be worn for your session.  If you have a body you are proud of and want to preserve in photographs so you can look back in years to come then consider having professional portraits created for you so you look your best. 


So, do you have a number in your head for this man's age?  Would you believe he's 51.  Not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment